Friday, July 3, 2009

Things I love

so my other posts are too serious for even me. I'm not a boring person! So here is a list of random things that I love....

Stale Marshmallows.

I know, it sounds really gross and everyone makes fun of me for it but I love them! They are hard and the texture is completely different and they taste delicious!

Beer.

Don't even try to give me Bud Light or Keystone. It takes like crap. But real beer, good beer awakens new senses. It is like coffee. You have to smell it because certain gases are emitted when it is poured and then taste it. There are such a variety of flavors and kinds that the tastes are endless! Which leads me to my next love...

Coffee.


I only drink Folgers if I am desperate. I have learned so much about coffee thanks to my bro-in-law. Good coffee makes you want to sit and enjoy it forever. Bad coffee makes you want to guzzle it down so you can stay awake. When you really pay attention to the different flavors (and I am NOT talking about hazelnut or caramel flavored coffee) are across the board. Some flavors really stand out and others just barely appear. It is great.

Playing games.




Games make people relax and forget themselves for awhile. It doesn't matter that you can't pay next months rent, you are awesome when it comes to Uno. For a moment, everyone is a winner.

Singing really stupidly or off-key.

I loooooove it. It makes me giggle about every time. I think it is a rare thing when you can truly entertain yourself.

1 comment:

  1. talking with a lisp. it's always funny.

    as a matter of fact, yesterday morning i had some bojanglesth bo*berry bisthcuitsth and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete